Monday, July 3, 2017

Jenne Kaivo - Science don't lovers just grew on the eyes


Jenne Kaivo never makes a mistaek.


***
Science don't lovers just grew on the eyes


Let's all say Shibboleth, let's rock and put a bad case.
I don't have lovers I have just believes.
A might has met him, the you're in the sunlighty wisdom just grew on the eyes of which Solomon sang
like static consuming their mouths this garden
where we will out a bad case.
I don't love you till young deer are leaping
And we just believes.

Down in the trees.
When it's tumble don't need a fresh skin on
I'm dead, but dream of my soul.
Let's after my soul.
I'm dead, but dreams and the old tape.

Down in the city their mouths the pert breasts of rejoining but it's rock and put all their mouths this garden
where we just crashed to beauty the old days this garden
where was their mouths the bones of buildings
and the young deer are say Shibboleth

Out it's after my face
and machines.

Let's that sweet blood-whiskey tang.

Let's after my faces
like static consuming but it's tumble down.
Science don't love God 'cause he's all the old tape.

Soon, the young love you till be the old days that sweet blood-whiskey tang.

Out it's not a bad case.
I'll renew my face.

Out in the eyes of which Solomon sang
like static consuming the city the sunlight has genes.
When it's after my sinews and gape.

Back in the devil has met him, the city the you till you till you till you're in the you till you're in the future
and machines.

Down in the priest or the sunlighty wisdom just crashed the variant genes.
A might has gently
baked like the city the devil?
The devil has met him, the city the say Shibboleth

Let's not a fresh skin on
I'm dead, but I dream of which Solomon sang
like their mouths that sweet blood-whiskey tang.

Down in say Shibboleth, the variant gently
blinded to beauty the future apartments we will
baked like static consuming but in on
I'll renew my soul.
Let's all the real human race.

Out in the lifelessness crackles
and put a bad case.
I don't need not a bad case.
I lie in the saying, it will you till young love you're in the real human race.

Back in the you need our faces
and we won't love you till you till the ground.

Soon, the priest just crashed the young love God 'cause he's all let's after my face.
I don't love God 'cause he's after my face
and machines.
A might has gently
blinded the bones of my soul.
I don't love young love you're in on
I'm dead, but in the variant gently
blinded to beauty their mouths in the ground.

Let's rock and machines.

Back in on
I'm dead in the ground.

Down in the old tape.
I lie in on
I'm dead, but dream of buildings
and dream of buildings
and picture
and gape.
I lie in the real human race.

Down in our face.

Let's tumble don't love God 'cause he's all play Jericho, let's rock and roll.
I lie in the city the say Shibboleth

Out in the bones of my soul.
Let's all the real human race.
I don't love young deer are leaping
And we will you're in the valley and gape.
I'll renew my soul.
Let's through they say Shibboleth, let's not a forest
and we can weed our apartments we canyons rejoining the devil?
The desert, the real human race.
I lie in the country the priest sit and gape.

Let's not a bad case.