Friday, December 30, 2016

Phillip-Texas Fontanella - 3 poems


Phillip is a nice chap who can do stuff. You can find his work @ Otoliths, Uut, The New Post Literate, Zoomoozophone, Tip of The Knife, M58, H& and other places. They are from Mt Druitt, live in the Blue Mountains & I don't know, maybe.




1.
The Moon As Seen From Stanford Prison

African migrants who disrupted a trial outside 

a military-industrial complex for one occupants’

counterfeit vaccination project found the defen-



with the economy entering apathy
expect donut sales along with tweets 

the cheese-grating 
ageism of Clinton’s 
rice subsidy scheme

NASA and Assange are hand in glove

is undercut by an un
dercurrent of ex
citing in Harvard

on the truth-value of inclusive offers
to go through the looking glass

dants’ case to centre almost entirely around 
blaming pre-paid non-refundable rates & the
wall being built around The Block in Redfern.

***

2.
They Remembered Forwards



I don’t remember when I began remembering forwards, but they say I’m like Funes the memorious, except in reverse. I’ll spend most days writing about the days I’ll spend writing, cross-referencing the facts later with the evidence collected by my psychiatrists. I know how literature will change, have already read it, and have already gotten around it. Sometimes weaks are spent on a single day’s recollections.



“Surely Matt would have contacted someone were my emails wanton to cause them worry.” My notes say I detailed that one six days from now. In seven, I sent the email, drove down the pier, photographed and made a vine of the trolleys dog-paddling.


I remembered walking in and giving the gas station attendant money and left without paying. Putting milk in my tea and drinking it black. Noticing at a traffic light the sky full of thought.

16 oct 9:34

***
3.
Flow Hypothesis

Recently, my students
have been having prob
lems editing with chroma

key. The result is unmist
akeable and awesome,
but can be very difficult

to control — kind of like
a version of safari no
longer supported by e

lectron degeneracy
pressure cooker
recipes.

***
4.
A Quantum Mechanic Catches Just A Glimpse Of Space-Time

I’m trying to find
water repellant fa-

bric-a-brac. Too many
surgical chance operat-

ions on sale. I just lost
the language game.


***
5.
Sat

navi-
gating
the multi
                                              
verse
sure is
an art

form
to fill
out

***
6.
Suburban and Coke

Predicting for Ijmuiden drowsy with a chance of modems. Rime in the hallway overnight. A busted pipe-dream. Later I‘ll mow the carpet.