Saturday, August 11, 2018

Maria Rovito - One Piece



Maria Rovito is an MA candidate in English at Millersville University in Millersville, PA. Her poetry exists in the realm of conceptualism and cyberpoetics, and her research is focused on literary theory and disability studies.

***


  1. Okay, let’s start of with the basics…
  2. I’m afraid I can’t do that for you.
  3. Once I was walking around, I think it was Disney! I was walking around Disney and I didn’t know it but when I got back into my hotel room, my entire right foot was covered in blood! One of my little toes was so sharp that it cut right into the side of my big toe! And my entire sock and right shoe was soaking with blood!
  4. 118/87 bpm
  5. Please email yufjchmc@cyukdcuk.com if you have any further questions
  6. The patient woke this morning at about 8:15 am, with no new symptoms
  7. We are looking for a new trainer to help coach our employees
  8. Certified organic
  9. Make sure the student has the NAME AS YOU WOULD LIKE IT ON DIPLOMA filled out
  10. A 7-year-old boy was gunned down in Jacksonville, Florida, on Sunday night, becoming the fifth child to be shot in the city in less than two weeks but the first to die, the sheriff's office said.
  11. Good Morning Amerikkka!
  12. Copy requests for exams should be placed in an interoffice envelope
  13. Vegan and cruelty-free
  14. Article 1.pdf
  15. A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.
  16. Hey, you forgot your keys, sir!
  17. When accepting graduation applications please make sure they have the most updated information on the sheet so they are not missing any courses from the winter or fall semesters of 2016
  18. \.pdf
  19. Additional Instructions:
  20. 27 Romantic Wedding Photos That Capture Pure, Unadulterated Love
  21. Set the starting data in cell C2, Rows 3 and 4 will automatically update with the correct dates and days of the week
  22. Vyvgjcgmhcghmcg vyjvykucghctgkhc vhjy,cytukctkuctkh vgjvykckuctc vyjcvykcthk vyjvcjt yjvc
  23. You don’t know because you don’t care!
  24. 134 lbs.
  25. 14 Photos That All Women Can Relate To
  26. Auge um Auge
  27. “Everything everybody seems to know, we didn’t know...It’s as simple as that.”
  28. Ted Bundy was a charming law school student, and fooled a lot of people with his charm and good looks. Can you compare the two?
  29. Shake Well Before Use
  30. Well, having a less-popular major can work out for you…
  31. Magst du mich?
  32. *
  33. The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people.
  34. “”””
  35. You can see me after class if you want.
  36. Uber Eats Driver Allegedly Shoots And Kills Customer In Atlanta
  37. CHART: How Have Your Members Of Congress Voted On Gun Bills?
    February 19, 2018 5:00 AM ET
  38.  :)
  39. 699Rationale.pdf
  40. WHY DON’T YOU JUMP, YOU FUCKING PUSSY!
  41. Emergency Exit Only
  42. “The universe is a big puzzle that needs to be put back together again”
  43. 73 degrees Fahrenheit
  44. This new edition will further confirm its place as the go-to introduction for students and teachers alike
  45. KUNST
  46. “Why don’t you smile more?”
  47. What It's Like to Live in a Space the Size of a Closet
  48. 1-800-273-8255
  49. der Gummerspeck
  50. 👽
  51. F67f67f67df67id67d6fufyude565tyktyhmdkctukrf7i6rif8ilfyukfyu6k6fd6kdtuk,dgukd6du76ifdc6ud6u7d6yuf6u8l6fdyuf7go7gil79ilrf7ilr7r6uds5yks5y56sd5ys56y7s5yksrtyrs4ts43w46us4s546iys56yis5yi
  52. “I’m just more afraid of climate change than I am of prison”
  53. NO SMOKING
  54. Am I dead?...I think I am dead
  55. why do I always do this to myself?
  56. golfwang.com
  57. searching for something / in this human zoo / kaleidoscope of faces / baby, maybe it might be you

  58.             He tells me to do this shit, that I don't wanna fucking do
what's his name?
            Tron Cat



  1. C42H50N6O4S2•C4H4O4
  2. povidone, dibasic dicalcium phosphate dihydrate, microcrystalline cellulose, sodium starch glycolate, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, hypromellose, polyethylene glycol and titanium dioxide
  3. thyroid results.docx
  4. *
  5. HOME